Saturday, January 1, 2011

MMXI !!!!!!!!

A New Year has officially arrived, and us at ODD GILA would like to wish everybody much prosperity in 2011. A special thanks to any regular followers we might have out there, we hope to keep you entertained in the new year. In this post I wanted to pair a song for the new year, maybe something that summed the year up... I really couldn't come up with anything, but I do know that last night the straight party rocker, dance floor crowding, almost panty dropping song the DJ played was Miss Lauryn Hill, "Doo Wop"! And it's like, somethings are just straight classic. I'd love to chat about all the reasons why this jam is dope on every level..but I got places to go, people to see and things to do in 2011!!! So enjoy Miss Hill for now Feliz Ano Nuevo!! -Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 2, Episode 5: UNWANTED ENDINGS

We have a new episode: the fifth one to our second season available HERE ! I don't know how consistent THIS will be but since I mention ...