Thursday, September 2, 2010

MIA, but now here for the STAY

Time has a funny way of bringing us back to the things we love; I'm just thankful Time realized how much I loved writing for this blog. Anyway, these past few months have been filled with way too much to try and recount... but I'll try my best anyway. Aside from work weeks to drive a slave to tears and a school schedule begging for financial aid, my Grandmother passed away, and for that loss I'm eternally regretful because, as a strong American-Mexican Woman full of culture and love, she was a strong influence to many; you will be missed Gramma.
With Summer releasing its torrid grasp on the Sun City, I've found comfort in the breezes that tease ever so lightly, carrying with them the memories of yester-fall and offering hope for the memories that are a shade of chuco's finest orange away. Overall, August came and past and ended up being a pivotal month for me. I made new habits and dropped old ones, not necessarily bad ones or good ones in either case, but hey, us humans love our vices. This fall will be a good one, nonetheless.
As far as my refound presence on this blog, we'll see just how present I am. I'm sure I'll write, though...especially because of some exciting new ideas Bryan and I have been spitting around. It'll definitely be lots of fun reading for you guys.
Beyond that, I can only say, "Glad to be back".

1 comment:

Season 2, Episode 5: UNWANTED ENDINGS

We have a new episode: the fifth one to our second season available HERE ! I don't know how consistent THIS will be but since I mention ...