Saturday, May 1, 2010

E-V-O-L-V-E


If you've been watching the NBA playoffs the past few weeks, and you have ears, you might have heard an amazing track for Gatorade's new "G" Series products. The track is awesome. I especially love the bluesy style. So, in doing research about who was behind the song, I come to find out it's produced by David Banner and features Kermit Quinn singing. Never heard of Quinn, but he's got some serious talent.

In doing the little research for the commercial, I came across some news about a callabo between Banner and 9th Wonder (of previous post). The work entitled "Death of a Pop Star" has a few tracks already out and let me say, I am hyped this stuff sounds really good!
SLOW DOWN

TEASER

Stay Tuned for more info on this project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 2, Episode 5: UNWANTED ENDINGS

We have a new episode: the fifth one to our second season available HERE ! I don't know how consistent THIS will be but since I mention ...