Thursday, January 27, 2011

Queens of the Stone Age - Make it With Chu

This has to be one of my sweetest hitting songs of all time. It hits the spot in every possible way for me: it’s catchy, it’s sing-able, it’s got a tremendous guitar melody and ensuing solo and it’s downright poignant. I love how it’s basically about making it with someone, in the sense that you know and feel that you want them and that there are no holds barred. That sort of confidence is fantastic when the feeling is mutual and this kind of song is great for all those kinds of moments. The line that’s especially sweet to me might be “If I told you that I knew about the sun and the moon, I’d be untrue. The only thing I know for sure is what I wanna do, anytime, anywhere.” I’ve played this song so many times on “Guitar Hero” and it’s the centerpiece moment of their album, Era Vulgaris. I feel like this is just one terribly long bad post, sorry for the writing but the song is truly awesome. – Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 2, Episode 5: UNWANTED ENDINGS

We have a new episode: the fifth one to our second season available HERE ! I don't know how consistent THIS will be but since I mention ...