Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Funky Mix For Fun


mix numero UNO by nick alvarez
So I decided to throw a little mix together all last minute. No real method to my madness on this one. However I did realize 3 Roots tracks get love on this one (see pic above). Maybe I got some ?uestlove on the mind, since drummer extraordinaire for The Roots will be throwing down a Dj set here In Chuco on Tuesday, January 25 at the Reyn Theater. Mark your calendars, save the date, whatever it takes make sure your ass is there cause its a great venue as well as an assured funky set top to bottom from ?uesto himself. Until then enjoi some tunage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 2, Episode 5: UNWANTED ENDINGS

We have a new episode: the fifth one to our second season available HERE ! I don't know how consistent THIS will be but since I mention ...