Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Office///// The Ecstasy of Gold

This is my first entry into writing about something that deals with TV but I seriously do think this is, arguably, the best show on television. The new season starts this Thursday and though I’ll be working, I plan to keep up a lot more honestly. I remember really being into the show a few years back and even when it was in season 1 & 2 when my then-significant other couldn’t care less for it. I was stunned really and eventually, after parting ways, I got my Dwight Schrute bobble-head and watched all the seasons through a span of about a month. Anyway, I thought I’d share some funny moments I remembered in watching a few episodes tonight (the BRMC show was postponed )

Here is a scene where Dwight shows us how he strategically hides weapons in the workplace. I love the folder especially for Mr. A Knife:


Here is one of my all-time favorite opening moments where Michael calls in for help because he burned his foot on his George Foreman grill:


Finally, since I love music, I thought it’d be cool to include what I’m listening to now. So OK, it’s lame but music is awesome. I was listening to the second Kill Bill soundtrack and was reminded at how Tarantino wanted Ennio Morricone to score the entire film but he declined. They still used some of his previously used music and though it wasn’t used in the Kill Bill movies, “The Ecstasy of Gold” remains, probably, my most favorite work by Morricone. Check it here. - Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 2, Episode 5: UNWANTED ENDINGS

We have a new episode: the fifth one to our second season available HERE ! I don't know how consistent THIS will be but since I mention ...